Celebrating a Milestone Moment: The EU INTEGER Collaboratory on Health and Wellbeing #OpenLivingLab
In a historic moment that promises to redefine innovation and collaboration in the realm of health and wellbeing, the EU INTEGER Collaboratory was officially launched during the #OpenLivingLab Days, that happened last September 23. This momentous occasion represents a significant step forward for all involved.
The Public Signature of the Terms of Reference (ToR) brought together influential organisations from the 4Helix, demonstrating their unwavering commitment to co-create innovative solutions for societal challenges. Let’s applaud the pioneers who have taken this bold step forward:
List of Signatories:
- Sergi Marcen, Telecomunicacions and Digital Transformation Secretary for the Generalitat de Catalunya
- Ramon Maspons Bosch, Ministry of Health Catalonian Government, Director for the Strategy and Innovation Health
- Kai Schnackenberg, Free and Hanseatic City of Hamburg; Ministry of Labour, Health, Social, Family Affairs, and Integration, Deputy Head of Division for International Affairs and Innovation
- Natalia Bursiewicz, PhD, Krakow Technology Park, Vice President of the Board
- Sergi Figuerola-Fernández,, i2Cat Foundation, Chief Technology and Innovation Officer, CTO @5GBarcelona
- Xavier Camara-Turull, Universitat Rovira i Virgili URV, Business Management Department Director
- José Martí, Valencian International University (VIU), Vice-Rector for Research and Knowledge Transfer
- Jaisiel Madrid, AMBIT – Living Spaces Cluster, Interiors Living Lab Manager
- Rosina Malagrida, IrsiCaixa AIDS Research Institute, Head of the Living Lab for Health
- Xavier Pérez, AEMA Foundation, Secretary
- Jürgen Howaldt, Chair of ESSI (European School of Social Innovation)
- Evdokimos Konstantinidis, European Network of Living Labs, Leader of ASOSS Research Group at Medical Physics and Digital Innovation Lab, President of ENoLL, Project Coordinator VITALISE H2020, Project Coordinator RAISE HE.
- Carina Dantas (online) is the SHINE 2Europe CEO, Coordinator of SIRENE Social Innovation Responsive Environments NETwork, and Chair of the COST ACTION NET4Age-Friendly.
- Toñi Caro, from i2CAT Foundation and ESSI, INTEGER’s Coordinator.
The INTEGER Collaboratory envisions uniting the ecosystem to drive positive change in the health and wellbeing landscape. Together, we’ll make it happen!
By October 4, 2023/